New Jersey, NJ
In 2019, the American reality television series Jersey Shore premiered globally and instantly became a pop culture phenomenon. Most people know the city of New Jersey by this series alone.
Still, more than the crazy parties, it is also famous for long, beautiful coastlines and gay-friendly locals.
You will meet gay men from all walks of life here, especially on Sandy Hook’s Gunnison Beach, the gayest beach in New Jersey.
If you are a gay traveler who wants to see more of what gay New Jersey can offer, try out New Jersey’s world-famous massage therapies and parlors!
History of Gay Massage
New Jersey celebrated the 50th anniversary of its first LGBT Pride March last 2020 during the onset of the pandemic. The first LGBT Pride March was celebrated on June 28, 1970, just a year after the infamous Stonewall Riots.
After this event, gay organizers aimed to end anti-gay laws in America and allow LGBT people to meet and socialize in establishments without fear of being persecuted or harassed. At the same time, they also fought to stop police raids of gay establishments that resulted in arrests.
The existing gay establishments like gay saunas and massage parlors would not be as thriving as it is now without the efforts of the LGBT people and LGBT allies in the past.
Best Gay Massage in New Jersey
Nathan of Gay Men’s Massage & Wellness has been a professional masseur for over 6 years. He graduated from the Institute of Therapeutic Massage in 2013 and has practiced in the tri-state area ever since. He is passionate about the art of touch and giving his clients the best and out-of-this-world experience.
His favorite type of massage is full-body mutual nude sensual massage therapy. This massage will not only heal the body but also pleases it. Text him in advance if you wish to book an appointment since he is a traveling masseur.
Contact: (201) 746-5672
While King Spa is not exclusively for gay men, the experience can still be a feast for the eye for many gay travelers as this is a Korean nudist spa. They offer a discounted entrance fee of only $42 a day. This includes full access to all open saunas, a king spa uniform, a towel, and a locker for belongings.
Remember that the management will ask for a valid US government ID and a credit card before entering, after which the front desk will give you a locker key with a barcode. You will use the barcode whenever you purchase something (e.g. food) in the spa.
Their bath house is a fully nude area for an authentic Korean experience. Suppose you are not a fan of the nudist bathhouse. In that case, you can go around their multi-level facility and other massage services and find out what will pique your interest.
Contact: (201) 947-9955
BLRMT Massage will get you oiled up, relaxed, and rejuvenated in just a few minutes! He is highly trained and has worked as a masseur for over 15 years. His studio is private and strictly for men and is located in Montclair, New Jersey.
He offers a Hot Oil Swedish Massage and Tantra Massage for people he is energetically fit with. He employs deep, long gliding strokes in all body areas to remove all the body’s stresses and built-up tension.
Suppose you want to upscale your knowledge about massage therapies. In that case, he is also an educator who holds one-on-one massage tutorials designed specifically for men. If you want to learn about this service, visit www.intouchmen.com for further details.
Billy of Just the Right Touch Massage & Spa Services is a Professional Massage Therapist located in the North and Central parts of New Jersey. He has over nine years of experience and offers in-call and out-call services.
For a very reasonable rate, you can avail yourself of his relaxing and tailored massage therapy that mainly involves Swedish Massage and Deep Tissue Massage techniques. His massage studio is conveniently located in the city. He has a clean, relaxing, and warm ambiance that can make anyone instantly loosen up.
Contact: 908-400-9609 or [email protected]
Types of Gay Massage in New Jersey
- Korean Body Scrub and Massage – Korean Body Scrub is an intense cleansing process that starts by stepping in hot water and then rubbing it with a Korean Italy towel, a thin loofah, to get rid of dead skin cells, dirt, and gunk. Once the skin is thoroughly cleansed, and muscles are loosened up by the hot water, it will be followed by a relaxing and healing massage.
- Tantric Massage – A Tantric Massage is a full-body sensual massage that includes work in the erogenous area. It aims to awaken sexual energy, improve mindfulness of sexual pleasure, and increase intimacy between partners.
- Hot Oil Swedish Massage – This type of massage involves soft strokes on delicate body parts and more vigorous strokes on areas with thicker muscles. It uses hot oil to elevate the experience and helps knead and stroke the body.
- Tui Na – Tui Na means pinch and pull. It refers to a vast range of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TMC) massage and bodywork. It is mainly used for bringing back balance in the body rather than for relaxation and pleasure.
- Deep Tissue Massage – It works on realigning the deeper layers of the body’s connective and muscle tissues through slow strokes and deep finger pressure. It is well-loved by man due to its powerful ability to release chronic tension and pain in the body.
How old do I have to be to get a gay massage in New Jersey?
Most gay massage parlors in New Jersey only accept clients older than 18 years, so make sure to call the parlor in advance to inquire about their guidelines.
Do I have to leave my house to get a gay massage?
Gay massages are very accessible and affordable in the city! You can search the world wide web and look for the best masseurs near you.
Should I feel safe getting a gay massage in New Jersey?
Most gay parlors strictly follow COVID-19 protocols to ensure everyone’s safety. Some only accept vaccinated guests to ensure everyone’s security, so do not forget to bring your proof of vaccination.
What is the easiest way to find a gay massage in New Jersey?
If you are in your favorite gay bar, you can also ask New Jersey residents for their recommendations, but the easiest way to look for one is to simply go to the internet and search for masseurs or parlors.